About Perkasie Dog Park
Perkasie Dog Park is approximately one acre of fenced land where dogs can play off-leash. It is located at Tom Bancroft Field, within Lenape Park in Perkasie, Bucks County, PA.
Perkasie Dog Park Details
- Fencing: Six foot powder-coated heavy gauge chain link with bottom rails
- Entrance: Double-gated paved entrance area measuring 6 by 12 feet
- Turf: Grass and wood chips
- Park Division: The park is divided into two sections – a smaller section for dogs 30 pounds and under and a larger section for dogs of any size.
- Waste: Individual waste bags provided; marked receptacles for disposal of dog waste, and garbage/recycling cans immediately outside of the park for other trash
- Water: Special dog fountains are available in both sides of the park. For added convenience, bowls are located throughout the park and can be filled from April-November using the fountains. During the winter, please bring your own water as the park’s water access is turned off to avoid damage to the pipes and fountains.
- Seating: Benches are located within both sides of the dog park as well as immediately outside of each side of the park
- Additional Amenities: “Doggie Playground” equipment including ramps, jumps, and tire crawls located within both sides of the park.
- Information: Double-sided, enclosed message center featuring information about the dog park and upcoming events, fundraisers, and volunteer opportunities; “InfoBox” hanging from main entrance gate with newsletters, flyers for upcoming events, and other information for park users.
- Park Rules: Please click here for the complete park rules and dog park etiquette. The rules are posted on the fence at the entrance of the park.
- Other Information: Ample parking is available within Lenape Park; restrooms are located within Lenape Park; the walking/bike trail that runs through Perkasie extends through Lenape Park and provides easy pedestrian access to the dog park